Evanhoe & Associates, Inc. is an awardee under the VETS 2 GWAC.
The VETS 2 GWAC offers a unique contribution to the federal acquisition
community as it’s the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for
Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). VETS 2 is
designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including
new and emerging technologies.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Comprehensive Scope – The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies
- Multiple Contract Types – VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders
- Enables Long-Term Planning – VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period
- Robust Contractor Pool – Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSB
- Socioeconomic Impact – Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives