Chief of Naval Operations (NCO) mandated Seapower 21 as a means to meet the need for a more effective and cost-efficient Navy. To meet the objectives of Seapower 21 and increase procurement efficiency, Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Warfare Centers established the Seaport- Next Generation Multiple Award Contract (MAC) vehicle. Seaport-NxG uses a web-based, e-business procurement portal to be the vehicle for processing future Engineering, Financial and Program Management Contractor Support Services.
Evanhoe & Associates, Inc., a small business prime, was awarded a contract on 3 December 2018 under the NAVSEA SeaPort-NxG Program, for providing engineering, technical and programmatic support services. Evanhoe is dedicated to providing skilled personnel and leveraging the best of both Government and Commercial technologies and expertise in fulfilling contractual requirements.
The Engineering Support Services Areas:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety & Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
The Program Management Support Areas:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information Systems (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
The Evanhoe Team will use its assessed CMMI level III, ISO 9001 quality practices and PMI assessed project managers to execute tasks.
Throughout the process, the Team Project Manager will have quality oversight for the project and ensure that all quality checkpoints are completed as well as validating all work is inspected as required. Our Team’s CMMI and ISO 9001 quality processes support our quality activities. The Team’s Technical Lead will provide any technical, quality, or oversight inspections required to meet project requirements and to ensure all milestones acceptance procedures are accomplished and documented.