ItemAware, our software solution to achieve real return on investment (ROI), enhances processes with accurate lifecycle data. From commercial applications to government and defense projects, you can eliminate lost assets and increase visibility of untapped assets to gain competitive advantage, improve productivity and effectively achieve results.
Get 100% asset visibility with Evanhoe & Associates’ asset tracking and management software solutions. We are nationally recognized experts in Automatic Identification Technology (AIT) and Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) solutions, including Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and wireless Hand Held Terminal (HHT) technologies. Our asset management and tracking software combines the latest, proven technologies with experienced professionals who know how to effectively apply innovative solutions to ensure you achieve proper results.
Evanhoe & Associates’ asset management solutions provide you with:
- Asset Tracking – Know exactly where your assets are at any given time.
- Asset Identity – Track your assets using multiple identifiers; there is no limit to the number of tag/labels.
- Automated Data Collection – Eliminate or significantly reduce manual data entry.
- Automated Alerts – Receive alerts based on your defined business rules, on your home page, or by email or mobile push notifications. In addition, alerts can also trigger visual and audible alarms.
- Business Rules Engine – Leverage the power of automation by defining business rules and allowing the software to execute actions based on those roles.
- Dashboards – Get a snapshot of what is most important to you with our configurable dashboards on the home page.
- Dynamic On-Line Filtering – View the data you want with dynamic filtering, allowing multiple filters to be selected.
- Flexible Deployment Model – ItemAware is available via SaaS or as an on-premises licensed product installed on your network. When SaaS is not right for your business, we offer on-premise licensing that can be deployed by site or at the enterprise level.
- Infrastructure Management – We manage the IT infrastructure, which means lower IT costs for hardware, software, and the people needed to manage it all.
- Inventory –Successfully maintain inventory audit compliance with accuracy, over and over again.
- Import – Save time by bulk uploading your asset data using our Asset Upload CSV template file to upload your assets.
- Technology Agnostic – Leverage multiple data collection and asset tracking technologies, such as barcoding, RFID, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ultra-Wide Band and other RTLS solutions with a single platform.
- Life Cycle Visibility – Gain the ability to analyze asset life cycle events.
- Mobile Application – Gain the power of mobility with a mobile application that provides the same capability as the web-based application on your own iPhone or Android device or on an Android or iOS industrial device.
- Multi-layer user access – Gives you the power to determine who has access and what level of access.
- Parent Child Relationship – Associate and track multiple items as a single unit without losing visibility of nested assets.
- Reporting – Provide accurate insight to managers and decision makers; export and email data as Excel or .pdf documents.
- RTLS & Mapping – Get data in real-time with Bluetooth and GPS integration. Custom mapping in web, iOS and Android and compatibility with Microsoft SQL server make location quickly and easily accessible.
- Seamless Integration – Extend and expand the overall scope and depth of existing services using our API.
- Traceability – Know where your assets are and where they have been. Capture location, date and time as an item moves, associating the read with other captured events and creating a historical record.
- Quick Search – Quickly locate an asset or list of assets by starting to type the asset name, serial number, tag, custodian or location. The list auto filters as you type.
Click Aware Innovations RFID Asset Tracking for more details on the software behind some of the tracking solutions we provide.