Veterans Technology Services 2 (VETS 2) GWAC
Evanhoe & Associates, Inc. is an awardee under the VETS 2 GWAC. The VETS 2 GWAC offers a unique contribution to the federal acquisition community as it’s the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). VETS 2 is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Comprehensive Scope – The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types – VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning – VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool – Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSB; and
- Socioeconomic Impact – Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
For more information on the VETS 2 GWAC contract, please visit the official website here.
Evanhoe Contract Information
|Evanhoe VETS 2 Contract #||47QTCH18D0015|
|Evanhoe Cage Code:||39KD3|
Evanhoe VETS 2 Program Manager:
Mr. Bob Fudge
Vice President for Federal Programs
(937) 528-5807 (Office)