Alliant 2 Small Business (SB) GWAC
The Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to provide comprehensive and flexible information technology solutions through performance of a broad range of services which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired. The services provided may include all management, supervision, labor, facilities, and materials necessary to perform on a Task Order basis.
Alliant 2 SB Features
- A $15 billion dollar program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option
- A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA)
- A highly qualified pool of industry partners
- All contract types, e.g., fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour and time-and-materials
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of IT evolve
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome
- Open Season provision to competitively award to additional highly qualified IT contractors
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement
- Worldwide coverage
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews
- Supports Fair Opportunity
- No protests on orders $10 million and under, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period of performance, or maximum value of the GWAC
For more information on the Alliant 2 SB GWAC contract, please visit the official website here.
GSA Approved Press Release: Alliant_2_Small_Business_Notice_of_Award
Evanhoe Contract Information
|Evanhoe Contract #:||47QTCH18D0094|
|Evanhoe Cage Code:||39KD3|
|Alliant 2 SB Program Manager:||Alliant 2 SB Deputy Program Manager:|
|Mr. Bob Fudge||Ms. Molly Schwartz|
|Vice President for Federal Programs||Office: (937) 528-5785|
|Office: (937) 528-5807||A2SB@evanhoe.com|
Introduction to Evanhoe Alliant 2 Team
DTI is a Veteran-Owned Small Business that has successfully delivered products and services to Federal agencies, State and Local Governments, and commercial entities since 1984. Since 2010, DTI has maintained an ISO 9001:2008 certification. This is evidence of DTI’s commitment to and rigorous compliance with quality assurance benchmarked processes.
DTI has a reputation for dependable, responsive delivery that, in most cases, exceeds contract requirements. DTI technology professionals are viewed by their clients as valued partners who work every day to ensure mission-critical systems are operational 24x7x365, without exception. DTI’s Federal Government clients include the USPTO, US Department of Agriculture’s Farm Services Agency (USDA FSA), US Department of Agriculture, National Finance Center and the US Postal Service (USPS).
DTI has extensive experience supporting their Federal customers and has been supporting the USPTO since 1994 and is proud of their continuing partnership. The Evanhoe onsite team and corporate support team will bring this commitment to the USPTO ITS requirement and work side-by-side with USPTO Property Custodians to continuously improve the quality of support, as we have with the many prior projects we have supported at USPTO.
Freeport Metrics is an international digital product development company founded in 2009. We are focused on conception through launch, integrating software development with a human-centered design approach and proven agile methodologies. We have served a diverse range of start-up and enterprise level clients, designing and building software in some of the most challenging domains.
Macalogic brings decades of experience providing a broad array of IT and acquisition-related services, including program, project, and acquisition management, advisory and assistance services, data and configuration management, enterprise resource planning, and systems infrastructure and architecture engineering. Our clients include the Dept. of Defense Agencies and commercial organizations. We support a broad array of projects, including financial and business systems, providing portfolio management and financial improvement and audit readiness support services. Our focus on process enables us to help our clients meet their mission needs on large or small projects, because our processes are scalable, repeatable, and proven. We pride ourselves on our history of producing tangible, measurable results for our clients