When you’re in manufacturing, you want to ensure that your inventory is organized and easily accessible. You also want to ensure that your Automatic Identification Technology (AIT), Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID), Unique Item Identifier (UID), and Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) solutions are standards-compliant. With Evanhoe & Associates’ AIT expertise and manufacturing experience, you’re guaranteed the best technologies — customized, cost-effective, and compliant. We’ll guarantee that the right data gets to the right people.
- Barcoding & RFID Solutions that simplify the Production Process
- Barcode and RFID integration into existing systems
- Complete warehouse management systems (Such as Fishbowl Inventory (fishbowlinventory.com)
- Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) with RFID and GPS capabilities
- Passive and Active RFID solutions
- Components that assist in a lean manufacturing process
Simplify, streamline, and organize your manufacturing process – get the best in AIT, RFID, and IUID solutions from Evanhoe & Associates. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Manufacturing Case Studies
Goodrich Aircraft Wheels & Brakes
When Goodrich Aircraft Wheels & Brakes wanted to know if their current UID systems were standards-compliant, they brought in Evanhoe & Associates to give them systems recommendations, acquisition support, and to implement their new system. Evanhoe & Associates also provided:
- IUID & RFID integration with SAP
- AIDC SME consulting for MIL-STD-129 and MIL-STD-130
- Custom software for DataMatrix Quality Report Retrieval
Spring Hill Nursery
Our work for Spring Hill Nursery took in a completely different type of manufacturing process: mail-order plants. Evanhoe & Associates designed an automatized labeling, packing, and shipping process for Spring Hill that employed the most cutting-edge technology to speed up the shipping process and allow them to fulfill more orders in less time. Read the rest of the case study.