8(a) STARS II (GWAC)
Evanhoe & Associates has been awarded the GSA 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services II (STARS II) contract vehicle. The base period of the contract ends August 30, 2016 and has a 5 year option. This vehicle is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. For information about ordering from the STARS II GWAC please visit the GSA STARS II contract page.
The STARS II GWAC has many benefits for the federal government including:
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- A streamlined procurement lead time
- Directed task orders up to $4.0 million each for federal civilian agencies are allowable pursuant to 41 U.S.C. 253(c)(5)
- Access to multiple types of task orders firm fixed price, time and materials, and blended task order types.
- Pre-competed rates, gives buyers access to over 140 different labor categories
Under the STARS II vehicle Evanhoe & Associates was awarded Constellation I and Constellation II. Constellation II includes industry leaders that exhibit outstanding technical proficiency by maintaining CMMI Level II or ISO 9001:2008 certifications. Evanhoe & Associates is eligible to work in the following functional areas within both constellations.
- Functional Area 1: NAICS Code 541511- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Functional Area 2: NAICS Code 541512- Computer Systems Design Process
- Functional Area 3: NAICS Code 541513- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Functional Area 4: NAICS Code 541519- Other Computer Related Services
Evanhoe & Associates Corporate Information
- Evanhoe & Associates Contracting Email Address: email@example.com
- Contracting Point of Contact: Marty Pendergrass
- Corporate Toll Free Phone Number: 1(866)710-0891
- Contract Number: GS-06F-0693Z
- DUNS Number: 963947841
- CAGE Code:39KD3