If you are working for a government agency, Evanhoe & Associates understands your unique needs. We have experience designing custom software as well as deploying best-in-class commercial software to integrate into existing government systems. We have the experience, knowledge and skills needed to provide solutions that suit the specialized requirements of a wide variety of Government agencies, settings, and specifications.
We are familiar with the acquisition process, as witnessed by our position on several contract vehicles as both prime contractor or as a subcontractor.
At Evanhoe & Associates, we provide a wide-range of services and solutions, including artificial intelligence, enterprise architecture, systems engineering, software development and sustainment, business intelligence, and Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC). We are familiar with the unique requirements of federal agencies and the DoD. Some of our current and past performance includes:
- Air Force Contracting Information System (AFCIS) Operations and Sustainment
- Air Force Application Development and Sustainment Services (ADSS)
- Air Force Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) Configuration Management (CM) Support
- USAF Global Force Management – Data Initiative (GFM-DI) Development and Sustainment
- USAF Automated Inventory Management Tool (AIMT) Development and Fielding
- Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) IT Program Management Support
- US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Inventory Management Support
We have worked on many contracts with the US Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH; Warner-Robins Air Force Base in Robins, GA; Gunter Annex, Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL; the Department of Commerce in Washington, D.C.; the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA and the Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation in Denver, CO, to name a few. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and experienced partner for your government work, look no further than Evanhoe & Associates.