If you are working for a government agency, Evanhoe & Associates understands your unique needs. We have experience designing custom software as well as deploying the best-in-class commercial software to integrate into existing government systems. Evanhoe & Associates has the experience, knowledge and skills needed in order to provide solutions that suit the specialized requirements of a wide variety of government agencies, settings, and specifications.
We are familiar with the acquisition process, as witnessed by our position on the following contract vehicles:
- USAF Global Force Management – Data Initiative (GFM-DI)
- USAF AIT PMO – Ammo Label Test Task Order
- USAF AIT PMO -Automatic Identification Technology Program Management Office– AIMT Task Order
- USAF AIT PMO – Combat Ammunition Systems (CAS) AIT Task Order
- USAF AIT PMO – Air Force Equipment Marking Project Task Order (AFEM)
- USAF Mission Capability (MICAP)/ Awaiting Part (AWP) Project (sub to Lockheed Martin)
- Department of Commerce Electronic Data Management System (EDMS)
At Evanhoe & Associates, we have provided services that range from data mining and integration and business intelligence to requirements/system design analysis and systems integration. We also handled the United States Air Force Hand-Held Terminals for Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) work. Evanhoe & Associates understands the unique standards to be met in government settings, including DoD requirements.
We have served on contracts with Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH, Gunter Annex, Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL; the Department of Commerce in Washington, D.C. and Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, NM, to name a few. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable, experienced partner for your government work, look no further than Evanhoe & Associates.