United States Air Force- LIMS EV
The Air Force Logistics, Installation, and Mission Support business areas needed to unite all of their Business Intelligence (BI) information into a single, enterprise-wide software application, and Evanhoe & Associates served as a subcontractor in support of Lockheed Martin’s effort to develop this integrated BI environment. The application offers a single entry point on the Air Force Portal, and hosts a variety of BI capabilities in a flexible, dynamic SOA environment. It supports reporting and analysis using scorecards and dashboards, and provides predictive analysis capabilities to all levels of users, ensuring delivery of “One Version of the Truth” to warfighters across the Air Force. This application has since been recognized as one of the major Develop & Sustain Warfighter Systems (D&SWS) Supply Chain Operations key initiatives.
This application provides the analytic and historic information necessary to support the following initiatives:
- Consolidated Asset Management (CAM)
- Repair Network Initiative (RNI)
- Expeditionary Combat Support System (ECSS)
- Global Logistics Support Center (GLSC)
- Aircraft Availability Improvement Program (AAIP)
- AF Equipment and Vehicles Transformation Initiative (AFEVTI)
- Global Ammunition Control Point (GACP)
Evanhoe & Associates’ developers aided in the implementation of multiple development spirals and in the creation of a robust set of architecture layers and services that allow for effective and sustainable data transmission and presentation, including:
- A Presentation Layer, consisting of a set of reusable RIA widgets based on the Adobe Flash framework.
- A Service Layer, consisting of a set of J2EE reusable components and a WS-* compliant Web Service framework.
- An Aggregation Layer, which follows a staged design pattern where changes from the various underlying data stores are collected, integrated, aggregated, and then published to the production system in scheduled stages.