WPAFB, Dayton, OH
Evanhoe & Associates, Inc., headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with satellite offices in Montgomery, Alabama, and Warner Robins, Georgia.
We are a full-service Information Technology (IT) Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator delivering world-class, value-added solutions, including:
- Software development and sustainment
- Program & project management
- Systems engineering
- Enterprise architecture
- Automatic identification technology (AIT)
- Automatic identification data capture (AIDC)
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Item unique identification (IUID) solutions
- Business intelligence
- Information assurance
- Cyber security
- Managed IT services and remote system monitoring
- Help desk
- Field services
- Business process re-engineering.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the positions listed below. To be considered, please send your resume along with your current salary and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the site Project Manager in administrative and software functions of project execution/implementation
- Create and track project schedule using MS Project software
- Use project-specific SharePoint-platform issue tracking tool(s), and, when proficient, train others to use the tool
- Compile, organize, and/or communicate, as needed, project-related data and information (e.g. takes meeting minutes, tracks travel information/financials, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience working as an administrative professional, project coordinator, or project assistant, or in a related role
- Associate degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required)
- Experience in and/or demonstrated understanding of business environment and business systems
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and job motivation – a “self-starter”
- Excellent communication skills, with proven success in planning, organization, goal setting, and goal accomplishment
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience working under minimal supervision
- Previous MS Project software experience is required
- Experience in using MS SharePoint or ability to quickly learn basic functionality
- General knowledge of federal acquisition process a plus, but not required
- General knowledge of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) is a plus, but not required
Please reply with resume and salary history to: email@example.com
The following positions will be supporting the DEAMS program office:
Systems Analysis and Programming Director
Develops software within an organization. Directs the software engineering function in developing, releasing, and maintaining software applications/operating systems according to business needs. Provides team leadership and customer coordination to advance program office activities and actions in a quality driven environment.
QA Analyst Senior
Under general direction, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems, products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. May create test data for applications. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Acts as information resource about assigned areas to technical writers and other Quality Assurance Analysts. Performs complex workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements. Frequently reports to a Quality Assurance Manager.
Data/Configuration Management Specialist
Provides configuration management planning. Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits. Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
Operations/Technical Support Analyst
Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Implements machine modifications to increase the capacity of the system. Directs compilation of records and reports concerning production, machine malfunctioning and maintenance.
ERP Business Analyst – Intermediate
Under general supervision, serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with enterprise applications. Applies functional knowledge to design and customize workflow systems that provide seamless integration for client/server applications. Writes functional requirements, develops test plans, and works with production issues.
ERP Business Analyst – Senior
Under general direction, serves as senior subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with ERP. Defines detailed requirements, analyzes business needs, and validates solutions with the client. Details requirements through product development and other functions to support the project team. Monitors other business analysts in software development methods and processes.
Business Subject Matter Specialist
Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation. Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
Please reply with resume, current salary and desire salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Evanhoe & Associates is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for all job listings. Evanhoe & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.