Evanhoe & Associates, Inc., headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with satellite offices in Montgomery, Alabama, and Warner Robins, Georgia.
We are a full-service Information Technology (IT) Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator delivering world-class, value-added solutions, including:
- Software development and sustainment
- Program & project management
- Systems engineering
- Enterprise architecture
- Automatic identification technology (AIT)
- Automatic identification data capture (AIDC)
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Item unique identification (IUID) solutions
- Business intelligence
- Information assurance
- Cyber security
- Managed IT services and remote system monitoring
- Help desk
- Field services
- Business process re-engineering.
We are seeking qualified individuals to fill the position(s) listed below. To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter with desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
Evanhoe & Associates, Inc., headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, is a dynamic service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with contracts in multiple states. We are a full-service Information Technology (IT) Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator delivering value-added solutions, including software development and sustainment, program & project management, systems engineering, enterprise architecture, automatic identification technology (AIT), business intelligence, information assurance, cyber security, managed IT services and remote system monitoring, help desk, field services and business process re-engineering. We currently seek candidates for the position of HR Administrator to join our team in our Dayton, Ohio, headquarters.
- Provide general HR support, implementing and administering policies, procedures, and programs relating to all aspects of HR activity
- Administer selection system by monitoring and tracking all applicant activity, coordinating efforts of all involved personnel and facilitating job postings, candidate review, interviews and other steps in the selection process
- Develop and conduct orientation/onboarding and facilitate employee development/compliance training activities
- Administer benefits and related recordkeeping
- Administer Performance Management program, tracking progress and ensuring completion of reviews
- Administer and manage Workers’ Compensation program including all reporting, claim management, and record maintenance
- Assist in company-wide Affirmative Action efforts, including:
- Development and maintenance of community contacts for outreach and candidate sourcing
- Comprehensive, diversity-oriented job posting campaigns
- EEO Data collection and records retention
- Coordinate responses to queries and data requests from government agencies, including ODJFS requests for separation information and other unemployment-related correspondence
- Assist as needed with payroll coordination and timekeeping system management
- Serve as first point of contact for employees at all levels of the organization with questions regarding HR-related policies, programs, and systems
- As needed, support implementation of Conflict Resolution Procedure by ensuring that employee concerns/issues are directed to the appropriate parties for investigation and resolution
- Liaise as needed with outsourced HR Department consultants, Workers Comp TPA/MCO, insurance broker, and other corporate partners and support entities to ensure legal/policy compliance, effective employee relations, and risk management
- Perform all personnel-related data collection and manage records including:
- Personnel files
- Benefits files
- Workers’ Compensation files
- Job descriptions
- Time off tracking
- Staffing records
- Associates degree (preferably in business or related field) or the equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR administration, preferably in a federal contractor environment
- Strong customer orientation, employee relations, and administrative skills
- Outstanding computer skills, with demonstrated attention to detail
- High level of self-motivation and excellence orientation
No phone calls please.
Evanhoe & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.