Evanhoe & Associates, Inc., headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with satellite offices in Montgomery, Alabama, and Warner Robins, Georgia.
We are a full-service Information Technology (IT) Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator delivering world-class, value-added solutions, including:
- Software development and sustainment
- Program & project management
- Systems engineering
- Enterprise architecture
- Automatic identification technology (AIT)
- Automatic identification data capture (AIDC)
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Item unique identification (IUID) solutions
- Business intelligence
- Information assurance
- Cyber security
- Managed IT services and remote system monitoring
- Help desk
- Field services
- Business process re-engineering.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the positions listed below. To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter with desired salary to email@example.com.
|# of positions: 1||Job: Business Analyst – Intermediate|
Candidate will work in a group setting that includes user working groups such as AFSAC SMEs, other business analysts, international customers, as well as members of the DSCA PMO, Army SMEs, Navy SMEs, Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) SMEs, and the Air Force PEO office Business Enterprise Systems (AFLCMC/HI). The Candidate will work with the SMEs at the AFSAC Directorate & other DoD organizations as well as participate in meetings with government and/or contract personnel to analyze the current business processes used in the Air Force FMS community using the Mission Thread Analysis Methodology. These business processes will be documented in the format prescribed by AFSAC. The Candidate will work with the SMEs at the AFSAC Directorate & other DoD organizations as well as participate in meetings with government and/or contract personnel to gather requirements and consolidate those into a master requirements document. The Candidate will analyze the current SCES solution for business process improvement opportunities. These improved business processes will be documented in the format prescribed by AFSAC. The Candidate will analyze the current SCES solution for functionality gaps based on the improved requirements and BPR work. These gaps will be documented as missed requirements and program Change Requests in the format prescribed by the SCES PMO. The Candidate will assist with training end users on the SCES system as developed for the Air Force.
- Bachelor’s degree & 6 years of experience, or 10 years direct experience (required) OR
- Master’s degree & 4 years of experience (desired)
- Operational knowledge in requirements development and business process reengineering (BPR)
- Intermediate knowledge both DoD and commercial finance
- Intermediate experience in providing Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) guidance
- Experience with the Oracle Financial suite of systems
- Support and maintain project plans and be able to work to a deadline
- Ability to provide status on projects to which assigned
Preferred Additional Skills
- Experience with Air Force logistics systems
- Working knowledge in the use of MS tools, to include Visio
- BPR experience
- Mission Threads methodology experience
- Experience with FMS
Start date is 1 September 2017.
Evanhoe & Associates is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for all job listings. Evanhoe & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.